By accessing the “Through Faith” membership owned by FSHS Consulting LLC’s, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on the “Through Faith” membership for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business); attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on the “Through Faith” membership; remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by FSHS Consulting LLC whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
3. Disclaimer The materials on the “Through Faith” membership are given “as is”. FSHS Consulting LLC makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, FSHS Consulting LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website. The contents of this “Through Faith” membership are for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing found in this membership, website, or emails is intended to be a substitute psychological, psychiatric or medical advice.
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before making any adjustments to your healthcare routine including diet, exercise, supplements, and any alternative forms of health information that is discussed or shared in the “Through Faith” membership to determine if it is right for your needs.
This “Through Faith” membership offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this membership, an email or external website links. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional advice that appears here. No assurance can be given that the advice contained in this site will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material.
If you are in the United States and think you are having a medical or health emergency, call your health care professional, or 911, immediately.
4. Constraints In no occasion should FSHS Consulting LLC or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on the “Through Faith” membership, regardless of the possibility that FSHS Consulting LLC or a FSHS Consulting LLC approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata The materials showing up on the “Through Faith” membership could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. FSHS Consulting LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. FSHS Consulting LLC may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its membership whenever without notification. FSHS Consulting LLC does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
6. Links FSHS Consulting LLC has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by FSHS Consulting LLC of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any case identifying with FSHS Consulting LLC’s “Through Faith” membership or emails should be administered by the laws of the country of USA in the state of Florida (FSHS Consulting LLC State) without respect to its contention of law provisions. FSHS Consulting LLC
Through Faith App, ttctf,com Website and Emails
Copyright 2019 – FSHS Consulting LLC – All Rights Reserved